Charity of the Year is a fantastic way to support PC David Rathband's Blue Lamp Foundation with huge benefits to both you and us. By nominating PC David Rathband's Blue Lamp Foundation your staff will have the chance to take part in fun and exciting events and initiatives, and to help us raise funds to assist our emergency service personnel.
- A COTY partnership with us has many benefits and will help you:
- Generate positive local and national PR opportunities.
- Demonstrate your company values and commitment to your customers, employees
- and local community on an issue that affects their lives.
- Boost staff morale.
- Encourage team building.
PC David Rathband's Blue Lamp Foundation can support you in your charity year by:
- Creating a bespoke web page on the Foundation’s website to promote
your fundraising, acknowledge key fundraisers and add that competitive spirit
to your teams.
- Using the Foundation newsletter to inform your staff on who we
are, what we do, they can find out what’s on in their area and share ideas
- Supplying innovative but simple fundraising tips and ideas.
- Publicising a wide range of national and international events to engage your staff.
- Creating a supporter product range combining your company logo with PC
David Rathband's Blue Lamp Foundation products.
- Accessing Blue Lamp Foundation founder David Rathband who can give
informative and motivational presentations to your staff.
The partnership doesn’t have to be restricted to just one year; we would be more than happy to extend the partnership for additional years.
We are now accepting applications from companies that would like us to be their Charity of The Year for 2011.
Send your enquiry here